Thursday, September 18, 2008

Project Runway

There's not much on tv that interests me these days. I tune in for the occasional episode of The Office and Grey's Anatomy. Every morning I watch CNN as I get ready for work, but that's more out of the guilt laden need to be informed. There is one exception though, as every Wednesday evening I watch Bravo's Project Runway. I love the drama, fashion and Tim Gunn. So I was thrilled when I found this New York Magazine article from the Go Fug Yourself lady bloggers regarding the PR finale at Fashion Week. It includes slide shows for 5 contestants' collections (they show more collections to confuse the crowd as to who the 3 finalist are before the finale airs). While there are no obvious spoilers in the article, if you follow the show regularly you may be savvy enough to figure some things out. I'm not too keen on Kenley or Suede's collections and like pieces from Leanne and Korto. Here are two of my favorite picks:

Leanne had a cream and light blue themed collection:

Sadly Jerelle's collection looks poorly executed, but I'd still wear this outfit in a heartbeat (after taking up the sleeves so I didn't look like an amputee)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails