When I was living in Beijing I discovered that the Chinese crowds at clubs and bars had a new concoction that I had never tried before -- Chivas Regal and green tea. VIP tables and rooms were reserved by purchasing a few bottles of Chivas and the party would follow by mixing it with green tea (sometimes even blueberry and apple flavored green tea) over ice. It's a nice mix and over the weekend I think I'll introduce my stateside family and friends to it. You can read about the amusing popularity of Chivas in China here.Friday, September 26, 2008
Chivas & Green Tea
When I was living in Beijing I discovered that the Chinese crowds at clubs and bars had a new concoction that I had never tried before -- Chivas Regal and green tea. VIP tables and rooms were reserved by purchasing a few bottles of Chivas and the party would follow by mixing it with green tea (sometimes even blueberry and apple flavored green tea) over ice. It's a nice mix and over the weekend I think I'll introduce my stateside family and friends to it. You can read about the amusing popularity of Chivas in China here.
Labels:
food,
travel,
wanderlust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment