Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cupcakes

Cupcake baking seems to be all the rage these days. I've never been much of a baker; I really prefer the flexibility of cooking with ingredients that needn't be so precise or require technique (I can't even separate egg whites on Cooking Mama). Over the past few months, however, I've discovered how forgiving and fun cupcake baking and decorating can be. I'm limited to a small space and always have back ups if one little cupcake topples to the floor or is abducted by impatient cupcake eaters. Below are a few pics from my first few cupcake endeavors. I apologize for the dark pictures, but in Hawaii's humid weather I have to keep the lighting low so the frosting doesn't melt! I think I love the decorating part most of all...that is, excepting for the eating part.

Cupcakes for an office bake sale:

Eewok cupcakes for a birthday:


To see some professional cupcake love visit All Things Cupcake.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails