Friday, July 23, 2010

Sephora 500 Point Perk: Benefit

I stopped by Sephora today to pick up some gifts for my sister's birthday.  I did not purchase anything for myself  since I neither needed or deserved to splurge on more makeup.  When I made my purchases, however, the Sephora sales clerk asked if I wanted to use my Beauty Insider points to get the 500-Point Perk item which was a little pack of sample-size Benefit products, including:


- BADgal Mascara Duo in black and plum
- Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P. (sparkling champagne)
- Posie tint (lip and cheek stain)
- Lipstick in Lady's Choice (naturally nude)
- Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
I typically squirrel away my Beauty Insider points, but I went ahead and got the Benefit samples since I have never used any of the products in this pack before.  I'm especially excited to try the BADgal mascara.  I've included swatches of the products at the end so that others may consider if this is worth cashing in their points. 



 SWATCHES: 
Far Left: BADgal mascara in plum
Middle Top: Posie Tint
Middle Center: Lipstick in Lady's Choice
Middle Bottom: Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P.
Far Right:Stay Don't Stray eye primer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails