Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Do You Flash Sale?

http://www.luckymag.com/images/newsletter/2010/01/lky_daily_header.jpg
Are you signed up for Lucky Magazine's flash sale emails? If not, I highly recommend it. Everyday Lucky has a special deal on a select item for a limited time (usually twenty four hours). Past flash sales have included 40% to 50% off those delightfully slouchy LNA tees, a cropped Alexander Wang shirt, Corso Como summer sandals, and even home decor items. If you're anything like me, you get an inbox full of adverts (e.g. Gilt, Rue La La, Anthropologie, J.Crew etc) but never have the time to open every single email. However, I always find myself opening the Lucky Daily flash sale email because the deals are just too good to miss.
https://subscribe.condenet.com/images_covers/cover_lucky_190.jpg
Note: If jamming your inbox with another retail email is just too much to bear, check out the Chloe Conspiracy's sister site "See Chloe Shop" where the always funny Chloe posts gobs of online sales in what seems to be real time. I blame her site for many of the boxes that show up on my doorstep!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails