Friday, July 16, 2010

Hawaiian Summer

Summer in Hawaii is all about perfect weather, going to the beach, and eating good food. While this may be true of many other places around the world during this time of the year, I'll contend that Hawaii's got the whole summer vibe perfected. It's never too hot or cold and the ocean and mountains make for a nice backdrop to adapt an easy-going, sunshine-filled lifestyle...I suppose it's just second nature for us.


Here are some of my favorite places on Oahu during the summer:

Beaches: Ali`i, Waimea, Lanikai and Bellows (Info here)

Food: Waiola Shave Ice, Nico's Pier 38, and Romy's Kahuku Prawns & Shrimp Co. (Check them out on Yelp)

Clothing Boutiques: Eden in Love, Bamboo Sky, and Aloha Rag

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

thanks for commenting on my blog. i hope you liked the wanderlust series.
i didn't get shaved ice when i was in Hawaii and I regret it so!

Related Posts with Thumbnails