
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Polyvore
I always wanted to try polyvore but never got around to it until last night. As a test to see how the site works I made a set featuring my casual friday work outfit (below). Although true to life (as in this is what I'm wearing as I type this), it's rather boring and won't get me anywhere near being featured on the satorialist. My favorite item from my outfit has to be my Sabina leather bag in the color sienna from urban outfitters; I haven't spotted anyone else in Honolulu with it (most are carrying around garish and uninteresting logo bags a la dooney & burke or coach). Hopefully I get through the day without spilling anything on myself...I wonder if polyvore has an application to put an orange juice stain on my sleeve?


Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment