Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Escapism At It's Best

Daydreaming at the desk is commonplace. While I'm happy with a recent job change and the new challenges (and salary) coming my way, I often look back nostalgically at the semester I spent studying abroad in Beijing during grad school or my summer trip to Europe 2 months ago. The immediate cure for these workday blues is living vicariously through the Lost Girls. A group of 3 best friends who left their jobs in NYC to travel the globe for 1 year. For those of us that never had a gap year or have always felt that the occasional 2 week vacation was ridiculously short, this blog is the short-term cure for your wanderlust (see pics below from their site). My uncle is going to Mongolia next year and after reading about the Lost Girls, I'm seriously considering joining him...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails