I spent a low-key Friday night at home. I took a blissful three-hour early evening nap followed by a bubble bath using the Lush "the Comforter" bubble bar that makes the bath water smell like bubble gum, feel silky smooth, and turn a light pink color. While floating in the bubbles I read Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love (so far I'm feeling...meh. not sure what the fuss is about?) Spending my Friday evening like this was all kinds of relaxing and exactly what I needed after an eventful day at work in which I had to say goodbye to a bevy of colleagues leaving the office forever (and in the process adopting new piles of work loaded onto my desk). After a long week, pink bath water is an amazing rejuvenator...
The Lush Comforter bubble bar is $9.95 and sizable so that only half is necessary to get a bath tub full of bubbles.Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment