Saturday, August 28, 2010

Around the Bend...

One of best times of the year for fashion is the fall season.  Magazines get markedly thicker with their fall catalog of new cold weather clothes and all the new bags, boots, and scarves to go with it.  In the past I have lamented about the fact that I live in Hawaii and there's no real need to make such purchases due to the warm climate, however, I always like to celebrate any new season in whatever way I can.  Most recently I purchased a new black bag with some amazing stitch detailing from Eden in Love that seems ripe for the fall season.  The same day I spied and purchased the September issue of Marie Claire with Mary Kate Olsen on the cover -- her bohemian chic look is always reminiscent of the more dark and moody styling that's most appropriate for fall.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails