Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fall


Living in Hawaii, there's no need to buy warm fall and winter clothes. While some people might think that's a good thing (one less shopping trip and money saved), I desperately miss the fall fashion season. When the weather turns cold there's a legitimate reason to buy jackets, coats, leggings, hats and scarves.
In my mind I can rationalize all the extra shopping by convincing myself that I have to stay warm and not catch a cold -- so of course I need to buy that extra sweater! It's not for the sake of fashion but to protect my health! However I try to spin it, I'll always love the fashion possibilities that fall holds. So even though I'm living in the land of consistent 85 degree balmy, tropical weather, yesterday I purchased a pair of boots (see pic above). I won't be wearing these in Hawaii, but will keep them for a trip I have planned in a few months...I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails