While in San Francisco recently, one of the stores that I made sure to stop in was Edition by Banana Republic, which is a concept store dedicated solely to BR's accessories. San Francisco has the first and only Edition store (which may be the reason why it doesn't have its own dedicated website). All items at Edition are under $400, with most being under $100. The store itself is relatively small, but is well laid out with ample bags, sunglasses, scarves, shoes, and jewelery. Magpie that I am, I ignored everything but the jewelry. The staff informed me that they only produce 50 to 100 of each of their pieces, which will greatly diminish your chances of that dreaded twin moment like Samantha Jones and Miley Cyrus in SATC 2. Here's what I came away with:
The shop girl described their bracelets with animals as "zoo bracelets". I chose the birds out of the menagerie that included alligators, elephants, and snakes.



No comments:
Post a Comment