This is the first in a series of "wanderlust" posts about different places in the world that I've roamed.
The photo snippets of my last trip to Paris are:
Row 1 (l to r): Eiffel Tower, Obligatory photo in Louvre entrance in I.M Pei's glass pyramid (in my beloved H&M tiered cream/blush tank), Louis Vuitton
Row 2: Fountain, Louvre statue, Musee D'Orsay prettiness
Row 3: More Louvre goodness, My feet over a small scale of Paris at the Musee D'Orsay, The tower at night (kinda Disneyland, no?)
Best things about Paris:
The "light", the Grand Palais, Colette, bread, wine and macaroons.
Worst things about Paris:
Places open late (come on, I got things to do, people to see), weak dollar, bad electro music everywhere, too far from my house
Row 2: Fountain, Louvre statue, Musee D'Orsay prettiness
Row 3: More Louvre goodness, My feet over a small scale of Paris at the Musee D'Orsay, The tower at night (kinda Disneyland, no?)
Best things about Paris:
The "light", the Grand Palais, Colette, bread, wine and macaroons.
Worst things about Paris:
Places open late (come on, I got things to do, people to see), weak dollar, bad electro music everywhere, too far from my house


2 comments:
very lovely blog girl!
/isabella
thank you for your comment!
Crazy looks!
I just came across your blog!
It is lovely!
Post a Comment