Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Plane Playlist

Whenever preparing for a trip out of town I always make sure to rework what apps, tv shows, movies, and music playlists are on my ipod touch. I'm annoyingly impressionable and music easily dictates my mood, so having new playlists are a must while I sojourn across the Pacific Ocean. Plus, the music-induced toe tapping will ward off deep vein thrombosis.

Hilary Duff loaded down but looking chic at LAX.


Here's one of my playlists that I call, "Why, yes, I did put on my headphones to
avoid talking to you, weird neighbor to my left":

Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
Pearl Jam - The Fixer
Shakira - She Wolf
Green Day - 21 Guns
Phoenix - 1901
Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad
Girls - Lust for Life

Owl City - Hello Seattle
Lady GaGa - Paparazzi
Miley Cyrus - Party In the USA (...um, in the song she says "LAX" so this totally qualifies)
The Go! Team - Huddle Formation
Michael Franti & Spearhed - Say Hey, I Love You

Kings of Convenience - Boat Behind
Jose Gonzalez - Hearbeats

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails